by Swami Nirmalananda Giri
Atma Jyoti Ashram Publication
A complete, in-depth book on the practice of Om Yoga Meditation, the most ancient and authentic method of meditation in Hinduism by Swami Nirmalananda Giri.
The chapters include the following:
• Why Yoga?
• The Word That Is God–what Om is and why it is used in meditation.
• Om Yoga Medition–the technique of meditation.
• Breath and Sound in Meditation
• Pointers For Successful Meditation
• Om Yoga–Ashtanga Yoga–the eight limbs of yoga as outlined by Patanjali.
• The Foundations of Yoga–about Yama and Niyama, the essential moral precepts of spiritual life.