OM SADGURAVE NAMAH
REPORT ON SHAKTHIVEDA AGNIHOTRAM
Date : 11 07 2012
Venue: Jiva Wellness Centre, Thruppoonithura, Ernakulam, Kerala INDIA
In the divine presence of Parampoojya Rishidev Narendranji
In the Agnihotram the following Godly energies were invoked through the corresponding Mantras and rendering oblations.
1 Presence of Supra Cosmic Powers
It was observed that PARABHMA remained on the consecrated peedtom and showered Blessings to each and every participant of Agnihotram .
SARVESWARA was observed moving around from the consecrated peedom and appearing before each and every participant in order to cleanse all for removing blockages and to pave way for Ashtaishwarya , the 8 graces.
2. Presence of Vedic Deities / Gods
SARVESWARA was also observed to be moving around from the consecrated peedom and cleansing each and every participant and rendering cleansing for Ashtaishwarya.
AGNIDEVAN was also observed to be moving all around the participants leaving the consecrated peedom to render cleansing everyone to achieve Ashta ishwarya.
INDRAN was also cleansing every participant seated in the room for clearing the path for receiving Ashta ishwarya.
VARUNAN was also moving away from the consecrated peedtom and circumambulating every participant to clear all blockages pertaining to Ashtaishwarya.
• VEDIC GODS
All the 44 VEDIC GODS were present to bless everyone towards enjoying Ashtaishwarya in their lives.
Post Agnihotram Analysis
Participant Pre Agnihotram Post Agnihotram
Jayachandran 3mtrs. 8mtrs
Rajitha - 2mtrs. 5 mtrs
Ashokan - 2 ½ mtrs. 5.5 mtrs
Summary of interaction
• All the Godly Energies will disappear soon after the prostration (Namaskaram) by the last participant
• All the Godly Energies except Agnidevan and Vedic Gods will leave for Bangalore centre.
• Agnidevan and Vedic Gods will remain in the place provided in Rishidev’s mandiram at Tripunithura Centre
• Performing the Agnihotram in North East direction is Ideal.
• The performer or Agnihotri will get +9 Empowerment.
• The participants will also get +9 Empowerment.
• Participating or attending twice a day will get +18 Empowerment.
• The Homa Kunds itself creates +6 and it is amplified up to +3 on chanting Mantras.
• The presence of Matha Sarveswari and Adiparashakthi was observed very powerfully.
• Fire taken or transferred from Yagagni to homa kunda as well as fire produced from a match stick both gives the same effects and benefits.
• The sacred ash in the homa kunda has good effects on plants and human beings especially in skin related diseases.
• The effect generated from the homa kunda during the AGNI HOTRAM spreads up to 12 km in radius from that place.
• Changes are brought through Panchaboothas.
• In humans, behavioural and attitudinal changes can happen in due course. Also behavioral and habitual disorders in children will be reduced.
• Bhasmam of AGNI HOTRAM can be applied on forehead
• Ashtaishwarya presence will be there for everyone and will get its benefit in due course.
• Harmful insects will be cast away from that spot.
• Prosperity will be enhanced to a greater extent
• No SQ will be increased to any participants in temples using the Yagagni for Vilaku Pooja.
• No unhealthy energies will be dispelled due to Agnihotram in houses. But regular performance can reduce the effects.
• No increase in money flow can happen as it is done particularly for prosperity.
• Cow dung should not be used in Agnihotram.
• No need to display the lineage of godly energies in temples where Sarvaishwariya Vilaku Pooja is conducted.
• Min 9 days fasting should be maintained before Sarvaishwarya Vilaku Pooja.
• For ladies – during their periods. They should not perform Vilaku Pooja.
• Dress code: Dresses in Jeans Material not allowed.
• Preferably white for Gents and Ladies in sarees or churidhar.
INTERACTION WITH VARUNAN
Varunan is the manifestation of Sarveshwara.
SHIVA BRAHAMA VISHNU
Q. Is this the only Agnihotram done in this world properly so far?
Q. Does anywhere else in this world anybody perform such Agnihotram?
A. Yes, in Bangalore Shakthiveda centre.
Q. Do godly energies take the energy from the dhraviyam?
Q. Is draviyam used in Agnihotram only to remove our negativity?
Q. Do these godly energies cleanse the environment too during Agnihotram?
Q. Will Parabrhamam be present at our home too while Agnihotram?
A. Yes the presence of Parabrahmam will be there at our home if the Agnihotram is done in the proper way as well as by following few instructions.
Q.What are the benefits we get doing or attending Vilaku pooja?
A. Those participants will get more than + 90 empowerment by attending the Sarvaishwariya vilaku pooja.
Q.Will the power increase during the performance of vilaku pooja on Surya sankramam?
A. It will increase.
Q.How about in a no moon day (amavasya)?
A.No, there is no problem in performing Agnihotram on such days and there won’t be any energy depletion.
Q. Should a person perform or attend Agnihotram during the death rites of a family member?
A. This Agnihotram doesn’t have any restriction with respect to anybody’s death.
This interaction was done on 11-07-2012 at 1850hrs on Wednesday.
The participants were Rishidev Narendranji, Dr. Salim Kumar,Sri. K. Gopinath, Sri. Suraj Kumar, Sri. Prem Kumar, Sri. Babu M.R, Sri. Ajosh Antony, Sri. Jayachandran, Sri. Ashokan, Sri. Mahesh, Sri. Ajay Kumar, Sri. Santhosh, Smt. Radha Gopinath, Smt. Rajitha Jayachandran.