- Hinduism Online - A large site specialising in all topics relating to Hinduism.
- India Divine - Has general information on Hinduism and scriptures with articles, downloads, screen-savers etc. Audio lectures on Vedanta may be heard on-line or downloaded. There are bi-monthly newsletters published by Bhaktivedanta Ashram in India and much more.
- HinduWiki - A new site (Sept 2006) with the ambition of containing all information relating to Hinduism, set up and maintained by users of the site in the same manner as Wikipedia. Looks very promising if it receives the necessary level of support.
- Hinduism Today - Monthly magazine of international Hinduism published by Hawaii-based teacher Sivaya Subramuniyaswami; a free digital edition is available online.
- Advaita - Collection of Advaitha Related Articles
- Back to Godhead - Bi-monthly publication of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.
Scriptures and Translations
- Srîmad Bhâgavatam - Here you will find the complete and up-to-date version maintained in Sanskrit, English and Dutch of this most important sacred book of stories of India.
- Sanskrit Documents - Compilation of Sanskrit Documents in Devanagari display and transliteration format.
- Sanskrit Dictionary - Basic reference list enriched with terms from the Monier-Williams dictionary.
- Shastras - Online Books of Vedanta Literature and other Indian Spiritual Books.
- Siddha Yoga Meditation - Siddha Yoga teachings and communities following the leadership of Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.
- Integral Yoga International - An international yoga community based in the U.S. at Swami Satchidananda's Yogaville ashram in Buckingham, Virginia.
Foundations and Councils
- Hindu American Foundation - An advocacy group which promotes “the Hindu and American ideals of understanding, tolerance and pluralism;” resources include a “Hinduism Media Toolkit” and online newsletters.
- Hindu Education Foundation - A project of U.S. Hindus, this organization works to correct “misconceptions about India in general and about Hinduism and Hindus in particular.”
- Hindu Students Council - Promotes the understanding of Hindu culture and heritage among students on college campuses.
- The Vedic Foundation - Develops educational programs and resources; aims to “serve as an authoritative resource on authentic Hinduism.”
- Navya Shastra - International Hindu organization advocating for shastric and social reform.
Temples and Ashrams
- Indian Temples - The Ultimate Source of Information on Indian Temples.
- Barsana Dham - Established by Swami Prakashanand in 1990, this temple and ashram complex is situated on 200 acres in Austin, Texas.
- Sri Lakshmi Temple - Activities and ritual life of New England's first Hindu temple in Ashland, Massachusetts.
largest Hindu temple in Pearland, Texas.
- Sri Siva Vishnu Temple - A landmark temple located twelve miles from Washington, D.C. in Lanham, Maryland; site includes photographs and a monthly newsletter.
- Sri Venkateswara Temple - History, events, worship, and online newsletter of one of America's first Hindu temples in the Penn Hills near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Mata Amritanandamayi Devi - The U.S. website for Amma, the "Hugging Saint" from Kerala, India, who has dedicated her life to removing human suffering.
- Chinmaya Mission West - The North American branch of the worldwide Vedanta movement founded by Swami Chinmayananda in 1975.
- Hindu University of America - Inaugurated in Orlando, Florida in 2001, this University offers baccalaureate, master and doctoral level training in Hindu religions, philosophies and culture.
- The Oxford Center for Hindu Studies - Includes information about the center’s core research initiatives: the Digital Shikshapatri Project, the British Hindu Oral History Project, and the Hindu Youth Research Project.
Rate this post: