- History of Bharat
- India's history essentially includes all of the Indian subcontinent, including the more recent nations of Pakistan founded in 1947 after the partition of India, and Bangladesh founded in 1971.
- Hindu Timeline
- Human civilizations in India are some of the earliest ever.
- Dwaraka is one of the holiest city in ancient India and one of the 4 main "dhams" along with Badrinath, Puri, Rameshwaram. Dwaraka was a city-state extending upto Bet Dwaraka (Sankhodhara) in the north and Okhamadhi in the south.
- Ayodhya is an ancient city, is one of the seven sacred cities of the Hindus and is the birth Place of Lord Rama.
- Archeological Findings
- Latest archeological findings on India.
- History of Mathematics in India
- In India a decimal system was already in place during the Harappan period, as indicated by an analysis of Harappan weights and measures.
- Vedic History of Afghanistan
- The Kandhar city in Afghanistan is the current mispronunciation of the Sanskrit term “Gandhar” which was the capital of a flourishing ancient Hindu kingdom. Gandhari (wife of King Dhritarastra) belonged to the region.
- The Indus-Sarasvati Civilization
- The largest civilization in the ancient world developed in the Indus Valley of India over 5,000 years ago.
- History of Ganit
- Ganita (Mathematics) has been considered a very important subject since ancient times. We find very elaborate proof of this in Veda (which were compiled around 6000 BC).
- Ancient Indian Cities
- The history of ancient cities and civilizations in India is of the ages or eras in the evolution of Indian history generally, commencing from pre-historic era to the modern India.
- Kingdoms of Ancient India
- The historical context of the Ancient Kingdoms of Bharat.
- Taj Mahal
- Known as one of the Seven Wonders of the world, this magnificent seven storied temple mansion comprises of majestic garden, interior water well, 400 to 500 rooms, 22 apartments, archaded verendahs, terraces, multi stored towers, guest rooms, stables, music house, drum chamber, cowsheds, and guard rooms.