- AUM ॐ
- Known as the ‘pranava mantra,’ the source of all mantras.
- Gāyatrī Mantra
- The Gayatri Mantra is the universal prayer enshrined in the Vedas, the most ancient Scriptures of Man and the most powerful of Sanskrit mantras. It is believed that chanting it can bring happiness in life and rescue the chanter from adversity.
- Guru Mantra
- Guru Mantra.
- Shanti Mantra
- The Mantra of Peace.
- Bija Mantra
- The concept of mantra as mystical sounds was carried to its logical conclusion in ‘seed’ (Sanskrit bija) mantras that have no precise meaning but instead are thought to carry within their sounds connections to various spiritual principles and currents.
- Vidya Mantra
- Vidya Mantra.
- Hare Krishna Mantra
- Hare Krishna Maha Mantra.
- 108 Names
- 108 Names Of Deities.
- The ceremonial act of showing reverence to a God or Goddess through invocation, prayer, song, and ritual. An essential aspect of Puja is communion with the Divine.
- A pilgrimage to sacred sites involving the performance of pujas and other religious activities.
- Prarthana in other words means prayer or worship.
- Hindu Devotional Music.
- Sacred words or syllables used repeatedly in religious and ceremonial rituals.
- It involves repetition of a mantra over and over again, in cycles of auspicious numbers (in multiples of three), the most popular being 108.